Texas State Capitol


 



Texas State Capitol

Hello ! My name is Marisa and I´m English teacher in Brazil. I´m in Austin for six weeks participating in a Program at the University of Texas for English teachers. In my free time I will share some pictures of the wonderful places that  I try to visit . One of my special experiences in this country was to meet  Texas State Capitol.

The Texas capitol is widely recognized as one of the nation' s most distinguished  state capitols. It was placed on the National Register of Historic in 1970 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1986. It' s a wonderful place to visit! Capitol tours are free and available every day of the week, with hours varying each day. Enjoy it!

https://www.austintexas.org/listings/texas-state-capitol/1983/

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Some experiences day by day

Lady Bird Lake - Austin

My diary At Austin University