Some experiences day by day

Hi guys! 

Good to be here with you again!

  Bullock History Museum 

Last Friday we visited the Bullock History Museum here in Austin. It was wonderful to know the History of the Texas. The permanent exhibit spreads over three floors and tells the story of Texas, from early Native American communities, about the independence and the modern era. It was really amazing I could explore the galleries about Texas History . 
I had wonderful time and the special moment was the teather because told us about  the history the native people who lived here and work hard to buit the country.




                                                                  
The University

The University has many beautiful places to see and takes a lot of pictures. The fountain is a marvelous place, transmit me peace. The squirels are the best atraction because they are so cute. They are so smart always going up or down from the trees.
There is a statue of family reminds my family their importance in my life. I`ve missed my son  a lot because it´s the first travel I´ve been away from him.
My classes are interesting, I have many classes during the day and I´m trying to learn as much as possible.

See you next week! 👩








Comentários

  1. Hi, Isa!!! I love that fountain too. I never feel tired to walk near it, the sound of the water makes me calm and relaxed.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Lady Bird Lake - Austin

My diary At Austin University